Evolve Eyelid Wipes are single use wipes saturated with preservative-free and detergent-free physiological solution, and are suitable for children and babies.
What is Evolve Eyelid Wipes used for?
For daily eyelid hygiene as part of the treatment of blepharitis and for cleaning discharge or crustiness from the eyelid as a result of ocular allergy or ocular infections.
Assist in relieving the symptoms of:
- Red, inflamed and sore eyelid
- Itchiness, irritation or discomfort of the eyelids
- Crustiness or greasiness around the eyelids or eye lashes
Before using a new wipe, kindly inspect the condition of the sachet. Do not use if it is opened or damaged.
- Wash and dry your hands well before use
- Remove wipe from sachet
- If you are a contact lens wearer, remove your lenses before use
- Close the eye and wipe from the nasal corner of the eye outwards across the lashes
- After use, dispose the wipe. Refrain from re-using the wipes to minimize risk of spreading contagious bacteria between eyelids.
Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride Dihydrate, Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Purified Water.